Re: Modifying CFG

Ondrej Lhotak wrote:
On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 01:15:49PM +0200, Marco Bakera wrote:

Hey,

is there any possibility to change the CFG - which seems to be represented
in the Unitgraph - without having to do it with the units? I just want to

The UnitGraph is designed to be immutable. If you need to insert a Unit,
the normal way is to insert it into the Chain of Units. Then, if you
still need a CFG, you can have Soot rebuild it from the Chain of Units.

I don't understand what you mean by "without having to check which kind
of statement the unit belongs to".

Ondrej

Hi Marc,

John's response and my response to Marco seem to have gotten dropped, even though they show up in the archives.

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/listarchives/soot-list/

Chris