Re: Soot bugs when first Unit is a target

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 08:22:29PM -0400, Chris Pickett wrote:
> So, if I understand correctly, you're saying each entry/exit is a
> head/tail, but not vice versa.  Can you give an example?

A head/tail is a node with no predecessor/successor. These shouldn't
appear in verifiable bytecode, but they can appear temporarily in Jimple
in between optimizations (before the unreachable code eliminator runs).

That brings up an interesting question, though. In a brief unit graph,
the beginnings of exception handlers are heads. Are they, however entry
points (or successors of the single entry node, if we choose to make
one)?

Ondrej