Spark newbie question

Hi
I have a question to ask about Call Graph generation in Soot.
I have tried building the CallGraph using CallGraphBuilder. As
already reported by other users on this mailing list, calling "build()"
from class CallGraphBuilder causes the program to start a very long
computation, eventually terminating after 10 minutes with a
"OutOfMemoryException". So I tried using Spark, because someone in this
mailing list managed to obtain a call graph
( http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/listarchives/soot-list/msg01305.html )
within 10 seconds. This worked for a small class, but then I added a
Vector variable in one of the methods, and Spark started again with the
long computation. I tried with "propagator" "none", but this causes all
virtualinvoke statements to be omitted from the call graph.
So I'd like to ask you: is there a way to obtain smaller pieces of the
call graph in a resonable amount of time, without excluding
virtualinvoke edges?
Thanks

Antonio Castaldo D'Ursi