Need information on Soot Users

It is time for me to apply for research grants again, and it is
very useful for our group to have accurate information about
users of Soot.   I have created a draft of a document I am
preparing about uses of Soot.  I have used information I found on
the web and feedback from several groups that I got last year.

Please check out:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren/sootusers.pdf

-or-

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren/sootusers/   (html format)

If you are already mentioned in this document, please provide any
updates you would like,  references to papers and theses are particularly
welcome.

If you are using Soot for a course, research, or any software
development, please let me know.  Just a short description of
your project and some URL refs would be great.

Your feedback is really important for me to be able to document
the impact of Soot (and related tools) so that we can obtain grants
to continue our work.

Thanks, Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science       |
| McGill University                                           |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building      tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street                  fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7               hendren@cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA                  http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |