all-reachable:true in Spark?

Hello,

I want Spark to treat all methods of application class reachable. Is there
any option or any change in the code that I can do easily?
I tried using "-p cg on,all-reachable:true" with "-p cg.spark on" for this.
It is probably nonsensical -- only one of them should be given at any time.
Am I right?

I am also very confused by the initial entrypoints used in
CallGraphBuilder.java and spark. But I will save that question until I get a
handle of what is going on.

Also, a possible bug: Following options crashes!
java soot.Main -w -p jb.ls off  Test
(using released version soot2.1)

Thanks
Saswat