Re: need Ondrej Lhothak's Thesis

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/publications/thesis/#olhotakMastersThesis

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 11:59:37PM -0700, madhu sudhan wrote:
>    hi..
>     i have written a simple program with ine hello statement and some
>    varibales and one method
>     when i am trying to soot the class using the below command than it is
>    giving that jasmin.main not found .
>        please any body can be help to me to solve this problem

You need to add Jasmin (either the directory with the classes, or the
.jar file) to your CLASSPATH. You can download Jasmin in the same place
you got Soot.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 06:02:19AM -0700, madhu sudhan wrote:
>    i am working to extract the point to anlalysis please any body  has
>    already implemented than can you send me some samples to me that i can
>    forward my devolpment by understanding that

Scene.v().getPointsToAnalysis();

Then use the soot.PointsToAnalysis interface. Some example uses of the
interface are shown in the PLDI03 tutorial slides.

Ondrej