problem with loading class files

hi, soot guys,

I am currently working on a project based on soot frame. I've constructed
a class hierarchy graph package, which take the input of a file containing
all the .class file names or a directory of .class files from which my
CHG package construct the graph. Now I got 2 problems related to loaing
the .class file.

1. In the case of input file, if I just put the simple class file name and
run my CHG in the same directory as these files, it works fine. But if
I specify the fully qualified class name like
ca.mcgill.sable.soot.jimple.Stmt.class, it just got no output. ( My code
will remove the .class extention name before loading it using getClass()
).

2. In the case of directory name input, if I run in the directory and
input the "." dir name, it works fine. But If I retreat to the parent
directory, and input that directory name, it got no output.

I tested my code, and it can list all the correct class name in the file
or directory in both cases above, but it just seems that it loads nothing
to work on.

The examples come with soot works fine with a fully qualified class name,
so I believe it could work in this way. Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks a lot,

**     Research Assistant                   =       |||  #	      **
**     Department of CIS                  =         |||  #            **
**     University of Delaware             =         |||  ======       **
**     Newark, DE 19716                   =         |||       #       **
**     (302) 831-1949 (Lab)                 =       |||       #       **