Re: problem with loading class files

Liang Guo wrote:

> hi, soot guys,
>
> I am currently working on a project based on soot frame. I've constructed
> a class hierarchy graph package, which take the input of a file containing
> all the .class file names or a directory of .class files from which my
> CHG package construct the graph. Now I got 2 problems related to loaing
> the .class file.
>
> 1. In the case of input file, if I just put the simple class file name and
> run my CHG in the same directory as these files, it works fine. But if
> I specify the fully qualified class name like
> ca.mcgill.sable.soot.jimple.Stmt.class, it just got no output. ( My code
> will remove the .class extention name before loading it using getClass()
> ).

Hmmm, what if you do

java ca.mcgill.sable.soot.jimple.Main ca.mcgill.sable.soot.jimple.Stmt

if this doesn't work that would suggest that there's a problem with your
CLASSPATH.  If it does work, then that suggests there a bug in Soot. In
which case you should send me a small example of your code which
reproduces the problem so that I can fix it.  :)

Raja