Re: your mail

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Charles-Etienne Godin wrote:

> There is another thing that has been a constant source of bugs for me.
> Soot uses it's own classpath that does not need to be the same has the
> environment one.

In the newest Soot (for now, only internally available, but eventually
public), it is possible to specify --soot-class-path (stuff).  If you want
it to be the same as the JDK classpath, and are using bash, you need only
type --soot-class-path $CLASSPATH.

Charles' trick should work for older versions of Soot.

pat