What is signature class?

I got an RuntimeException: cannot set active body for context or signature
class! when I construct my IPDG.

it seems it got this exception when it try to call setActiveBody for
an abstract method. I remember the beta 3 constructed an empty body for
the abstract method, so it can work on.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: cannot set active
body for context or signature class!
        at soot.SootMethod.setActiveBody(SootMethod.java, Compiled Code)
        at edu.udel.cis.compiler.graph.IPDG.<init>(IPDG.java, Compiled Code)
        at testIPDG.main(testIPDG.java, Compiled Code)

Liang
------