Out-of-memory Problem

Hi,

I have a piece of code to remove redundant get_fields from Java class
files. I am using Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport(..) to load a class (and
its superclasses if needed), and I call Scene.v().releaseClass(..) after I
am done. But when I run my program on all the classes in rt.jar at the
same time, I run out of memory very quickly.

In one iteration, I read a class from the jar file and process it.  I
found that I am losing some memory every iteration (I forced garbage
collection before every iteration).

Are there any cleanup functions that I explicitly need to invoke to free
up Soot's internal data structures ?

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks
Girish