Re: ashes .tar.gz corrupted?

Yes, I am attempting to get
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/software/ashesSuiteCollection-20Mar2000.tar.gz.

I thought that there could have been a problem during download, and then
could have been getting a cached copy of the corrupted file when I tried
downloading again.

I cleared the disk and memory cache in netscape, closed it, moved my
.netscape directory (just to be absolutely sure), restarted netscape, and
tried again to no avail.  Same problem:

ashesSuiteCollection/suites/ashesHardTestSuite/benchmarks/illness/classes/spread_illness,
0 bytes, 0 tape blocks
tar: directory checksum error

This is just weird :).  Is tar on my end the problem?  Any suggestions?

Vincit omnia veritas.
Sapere audi.

Mark D. Butala