Re: Annotating Java Class Files and An Error

Hello,

Kaffe should be about to run annotated class files since the attributes
have a non-standard name "ArrayNullCheckAttribute", and Kaffe should
silently ignore unknown attributes. (I am assuming you did not modify
Kaffe to read these attributes yet)

Cheers,
Feng Qian					fqian@sable.mcgill.ca