Is root ready for building industrial quality transformer?

I have been investigating the use of soot as the basis for building an
industrial quality code transformer. Soot has some very nice features,
however I obviously need a very solid base to build on.

So,
1. Is Soot stable enough for building industrial quality applications?
2. Does Soot fully support all the construction and decoding of all valid
java byte code sequences, including synchronisation and exceptions?
3. Is there any list of known bugs aside from this mailing list?

Regards, thanks for the good work.
Stephen