How to get SootClass out of existing .class-file?

Hi again!

Meanwhile I understood, how to run CHA and VTA on SootClass objects
respectively the current scene. But what I still could not figure out is
how to actually get a SootClass object out of an existing .class-file.
What I need is to first list all class files belonging to a project
(let's say folder and its subfolders = packages) and then parse them
somehow to get a full scene of SootClass objects. So can please anyone
quickly tell me, which methods I have to use for that?

And another certainly quickly to answer question: I think there should
be RTA implemented in the package, shouldn't it? I cannot find it. So
where is it?!

Thank you very much,

Eric Bodden
CS-DIP full time student @ University of Kent at Canterbury
UKC internal phone: 5095
ICQ UIN: 12656220, secure mail on demand
Website: http://www.bodden.de