Re: Soot on OS X?

Hi Will,

On my Mac with OSX 10.2 and JDK 1.4.1, java.lang.Object is in:

    /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.1/Classes/classes.jar

I found it by running this little program:

    public class Test {
            System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.home"));

Which told me:

    /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.1/Home

Then I just poked around from there until I found the classes.jar
mentioned above.

Good luck,
Derek.