Unrecognized bytecode JSR ?

I met the following exception when working a some class:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unrecognized
bytecode
instruction: 168
        at soot.coffi.CFG.generateJimple(CFG.java:4748)
        at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1436)
        at soot.coffi.CFG.jimplify(CFG.java:1099)
        at soot.coffi.CoffiMethodSource.getBody(CoffiMethodSource.java:98)
        at soot.SootMethod.getBodyFromMethodSource(SootMethod.java:80)
        at soot.SootMethod.retrieveActiveBody(SootMethod.java:279)

I understand that JSR and RET should be inlined. Is this a inlining
problem?

I got this when try to analyse an small application "Smart Cache"
downloaded from:
http://home.tiscali.cz:8080/~cz210552/scache.html

down load the tar ball, extract and compile it. then go to

scache-0.88/src
java soot.Main request

Then I got the exception.
Anyone can replicate that error?