Linenumber bug?

Hi!

Attached you find three test classes and a jimple produced with SOOT 2.0.1
of class C.
The interesting part of this jimple is the following:

        specialinvoke $r5.<C: void <init>()>();
25

According to that, this invoke statement occurs in line 25, which is correct
in my eyes.
But when I now retrieve this tag using Edge.srcStmt().getTags() from a call
graph (one of the nasty incomplete ones), I find 20 attached, rather than
21, which is a bit odd if you take into account that this is firstly just
wrong but secondly 21 does not even occur at all in the Jimple output.
But I realized already in earlier versions that line numbers returned by
SOOT were for some reasons 1 too high.
So are you doing some aggregation while building the call graph that could
screw that up?

Thank you very much,