Soot/Eclipse helper methods

Hi.

I am currently developing an open interface to the Eclipse Call Hierarchy
plugin which shall enable users to plugin arbitrary Call Hierarchy searches,
both sourcecode based and bytecode based. I hope that this interface will be
provided with the next Eclipse release.

In addition to that I am planning to provide various such searches based on
SPARK generated call graphs. In order to make that possible I had to develop
a system to convert back and forth between IMethod (Eclipse) and SootMethod
objects. Attached you find some of the methods I used to perform this
conversion. It might be of help to some of you working on Eclipse
integration, so I thought I should probably share this code.

If you find any bugs or inefficiencies please get back to me.