Re: Declaring classes of inner/anonymous classes

I searched around on the web a bit, and found something that looks
helpful. The original URL was:

http://java.sun.com/products/jdk1.1/docs/guide/innerclasses

Now, this takes you to a download page for a zip file of all the
1.1.8 docs, which does include the innerclasses document in it (in
docs/guide/innerclasses). Strangely enough, this document doesn't seem
to have been included with later JDKs. I don't know whether an updated
version exists.

Ondrej