About revision 1407.... Again

Hi,

In revision 1407, UnitGraph does not have a UnitGraph(Body,boolean,boolean) constructor!!! and this breaks my implementation :-(

I understand the copy in the repository is evolving. However, if such a change will make it's way into a subsequent release then I am wondering how does the Soot team decide on such API breaking changes? I am not against changes, but if it's a change affecting the published API then shouldn't the user base be informed or consulted before making such changes?

Can someone on the Soot team comment on the set of changes exposed in revision 1407? Is it wise to develop against these changes assuming that they will persist into the next release?

waiting for reply,

--

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath,
Dept. Computing and Information Science,