Re: is it wise to provide hooks to customizeExceptionalUnitGraph's constructors?

I haven't looked at the soot CFG classes in detail, but the way that I handled this in my system was to distinguish edge types. I have a single CFG class, but it contains different control-flow edges: class Edge for non-exception edges and class ExceptionEdge extends Edge for exception edges. Any graph traversal algorithms could then use the method isExceptionEdge() to do what it wanted.

--
Joel Jones                                         jones@cs.ua.edu
Department of Computer Science             http://cs.ua.edu/~jones