StronglyConnectedComponents

Hello,

In the List returned by StronglyConnectedComponents::getComponents(), I
want to distinguish between components are that are "strongly connected"
from the rest.

If a component has more than one node then it is surely "strongly
connected". But a component with one node may or maynot be strongly
connected depending on whether the method corresponding to the node is
recursive or not.

If this makes sense, I cant see a method in StronglyConnectedComponents
class that can be used for this purpose. Is it a missing functionality or
there is a way around or is this not useful in other analyzes?

If it is a missing functionality, my suggestion will be to add an edge
from each strongly connected component to itself as a mark of distinction.
Let me know if I am making sense. If yes, could you please direct me to
the algorithm used in StronglyConnectedComponents.

Thanks
Saswat