Re: StronglyConnectedComponents

Hello,

> If a component has more than one node then it is surely "strongly
> connected". But a component with one node may or maynot be strongly
> connected depending on whether the method corresponding to the node is
> recursive or not.

StronglyConnectedComponents (SCC) can find SCCs of a DirectedGraph, which
is a control flow graph for a particular method body. This is done
intraprocedurally and, therefore, edges that would be in a interprocedural
control flow graph are not included.

> If it is a missing functionality, my suggestion will be to add an edge
> from each strongly connected component to itself as a mark of distinction.

Is there a notion of interprocedural control flow graph and its SCC in
soot?

Oksana.