Re: your mail

> I thought that the problem was related to a Jimple upgrade, but actually
> only Java got upgraded, correct?

Yeah, Just Java got upgraded here.

> Your classpath should contain the classes.zip corresponding to the version
> of Java you are running.  There might be problems if this is not the case.

You mean I should also set the Java Base Class Path in CLASSPATH, right?
Before upgrade, it can locate the Java Base Class even without setting
the path. Anyway, I'll try it.

> Also, when you mail a stack trace, it is useful to have one that has
> line numbers -- disable the JIT first.

Sorry, wath Stack Trace are you referring here? :-) You mean the error
information I sent you in last email?

Thanks

Liang