Refreshing InvokeGraph, getting calling sites

Hello,

I would like to ask you how to refresh the state of the invokeGraph after adding a method to some class (Dummy.dummy() -> Dummy.x_dummy()). I also add a method invokeStmt to some other method which invokes the above one (x_dummy()).

As more callers can exists which call this method I would like to use invokeGraph to getCallingSitesOf(method_x_dummy) yet it returns an empty list!

I have tried to refreshReachableMethods() on InvokeGraph after adding the cloned method (x_dummy()) yet it also does not work.

Could you, please let me know how to properly update the state of the invokeGraph to get the callingSites.

The second question:
Does the invokeGraph.getCallingSitesOf(method_x) return List of Stmts or List of SootMethods? How can I get a List of calling SootMethods?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Richard